Micro-Needling (also known as Collagen Induction Therapy or CIT) is a new skin rejuvenation treatment that is comparable in results to skin rejuvenation lasers – but without the downtime or cost! This treatment allows for controlled induction of the skin’s self-repair mechanism by creating micro “injuries” in the skin, which triggers new collagen formation and improves fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation and acne scars. The result is smoother, firmer and younger looking skin.
What is the downtime? Immediately after the treatment, you will notice a bright redness to the skin. The total healing time depends on the pen position used and the number of overlapping passes your skin-care professional performs. On average, patients experience redness for 2-4 days. Some patients heal completely in 24 hours.
- Minimal Downtime
- Minimal Discomfort
- Safe for Most Skin Types
- Natural Results
Platelet-Rich Plasma (Micro-Needling with PRP)
Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) plays a significant role in the regulation of cell growth, proliferation and differentiation during the remodeling phase. Stimulates keratinocyte and fibroblast production.
The PRP Facial, or as Hollywood calls it the “Vampire Facial”, is a treatment that incorporates your own platelet-rich plasma (PRP) and Micro-Needling. This facial stimulates collagen production and improves fine lines and winkles, hyperpigmentation, sun damage and scars.
The PRP Facial treatment begins with drawing a vial of blood from the patient. The provider places the blood in a centrifuge and spins the blood at a very rapid rate to separate the platelets from the other components of the blood. The platelets are then activated, producing your very own Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP). Next, the skin is numbed with topical anesthetic cream, so the treatment can be performed with minimal discomfort. The automated MicroPen is then applied over the treatment area creating micro “injuries” in the skin. The growth factor-rich topical PRP solution is then applied to the skin and effectively absorbed, which will stimulate collagen production and wake up the skin at a cellular level. Patients experience zero or very little social downtime.
Oxygenating Facial (No Peeling)
This antioxidant therapy corrects and prevents free radical damage, reducing oxidative and environmental stress to the skin. It helps promote healthy skin and rejuvenates sluggish and stressed skin.
Pumpkin Peel Facial Treatment
This powerful antioxidant treatment brightens and rejuvenates, leaving smooth skin texture and providing pore-clearing action. This treatment simultaneously exfoliates and draws impurities out of the skin while infusing vitamins, enzymes and nutrients into the skin, resulting in a healthy glow, with little to no post-treatment peeling.
Custom Blended Peels
These skin-friendly yet effective peels address many skin conditions without the discomfort and downtime associated with traditional Chemical peels. These blends contain a variety of beneficial ingredients to help treat acne, skin discoloration (hyperpigmentation) , and fine lines and wrinkles, while leaving the skin plump and hydrated.
Smoothing Body Peel Treatment
The two-step treatment is formulated with potent ingredients that deeply exfoliate and improve skin tone and texture while lightening any skin discoloration. The first step involves a Pre-Peel Accelerator Mask, which combines conditioning topicals such as urea and malic acid which hydrate and soften skin. The second step is a Smoothing Body Peel combining prescription-strength ingredients like TCA, lactic acid, salicylic acid, kojic acid and arbutin, which penetrate deep into the dermis and dramatically improve the skin’s appearance.
This advanced hydrating treatment plumps, hydrates and moisturizes aging skin. The retinol (vitamin A) content helps increase cell turnover to keep skin looking fresh, while vitamin C strengthens the skin by helping to increase the skin’s collagen and elastin network, leaving skin toned and bright. This booster may cause additional peeling and may be added to any of the above treatments if recommended.
Perfect Peel & VI Peel
The Results Are Amazing!
The Peel will rejuvenate your skin and leave it looking younger and healthier after just one application. The Perfect Peel & VI Peel is designed to be used every 3 to 6 months, depending on your skincare regimen. The results continue to improve with each peel.
Requires no pre-peel skin preparation. It is fast acting, easy to apply and virtually painless. These Peels can be used on all skin types and improves many skin conditions.
The Perfect Peel & VI Peel will:
- Rejuvenate and produce younger healthier looking skin.
- Reverse signs of aging and sun damage.
- Even out your overall skin tone/ Lighten and brighten your skin.
- Slow down the skin aging process.
- Reduce pore size and soften lines and wrinkles.
- Stimulate collagen production resulting in firmer skin.
- Prevent Wrinkles and Age Spots.
- Improve skin conditions such as acne, melasma, and hyper pigmentation.
An Intraceuticals Rejuvenate treatment harnesses three elements to achieve instant and dramatic results:
- Oxygen under light pressure aids delivery of age defying ingredients to the skin at the same time as cooling and calming the skin.
- Unique Rejuvenate Serum contains lightweight Hyaluronic Acid and a powerful combination of vitamins and antioxidants. The Hyaluronic Acid helps to instantly hydrate the skin resulting in Increased firmness, reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, improved look to facial contours and overall radiance.
- Treatment Support Products provide essential layers to seal in and supplement skin nutrients for maximum synergistic effect and longer lasting results. HYALURONIC LAYERING Hyaluronic Acid is an ingredient found naturally in the skin. The lightweight version of Hyaluronic Acid in the Rejuvenate Serum is absorbed quickly by the skin for maximum dispersion of nutrients. Follow with Rejuvenate Hydration Gel with multi-weight Hyaluronic Acid that offers a reservoir of nutrients for the skin, finish with Rejuvenate Moisture Binding Cream containing multi-weight Hyaluronic Acid to hydrate the skin’s surface. The ultimate in intense hydration is now achieved and we call this Hyaluronic Layering.
Microdermabrasion (MDA) treatments can help reduce wrinkles and fine lines, “crow’s feet,” age spots, light acne scars, and undesired pigmentation that may appear on the skin over time. MDA is a non-chemical, non-invasive procedure that uses a spray of microcrystals to remove the outermost layer of dry, dead skin cells and reveal younger, healthier-looking skin. MDA also encourages the production of a new underlying layer of skin cells with higher levels of collagen and elastin, which further improves your skin’s appearance.