Many women find that aging, menopause and childbirth have left them with loose, unattractive, and even uncomfortable vaginal lips. Unhappiness with your vaginal area can reduce your sexual satisfaction, your enjoyment of intimate relationships and your self-confidence.
Many women in Scottsdale have discovered the benefits of labiaplasty. Below is more information about this procedure that can help you decide whether or not it is right for you.
What Is a Labiaplasty?
Labiaplasty is a cosmetic surgical procedure that provides vaginal rejuvenation and makes the vaginal area tighter. The procedure trims and reshapes the labia minora (inner labia) and the labia majora (outer labia) of the vulva.
In addition to helping correct functional issues, this procedure can also improve the aesthetic appearance of the vaginal area.
Who Is a Good Candidate for Labiaplasty in Scottsdale?
- Women who suffer from labia hypertrophy, meaning labia that are excessively long and loose.
- Women who want to experience greater sexual satisfaction.
- Women who want to enhance their self-esteem by improving the way their vagina looks.
- Women whose labia frequently itch or get irritated from rubbing on clothing.
Benefits of Functional or Cosmetic Labiaplasty
- You’ll be able to wear clothing without friction or irritation.
- you won’t have labia that poke out from your underwear or bathing suit.
- You’ll feel more confident about how you look.
- Many women report an enhanced sex life.
- It corrects congenital conditions that cause distended labia.
- You can end the painful twisting and tugging caused by large labia.
- It has a 90% satisfaction rate on most cosmetic surgery review sites.
What Is the Labiaplasty Procedure Like?
The procedure will be done in the comfort and privacy of Scottsdale Center for Women’s Health in Scottsdale, AZ. Labiaplasty normally takes about two hours. You can go home the same day, but you should have someone drive you home after the operation.
Our surgeon’s office will provide you with follow-up care instructions. You will probably need to rest for a few days. You will also have to avoid sexual intercourse or inserting anything into your vagina for about six weeks. Most women can return to work in about a week.
Learn More about Labiaplasty in Scottsdale
If you live in the Scottsdale area and you’re interested in learning more about labiaplasty, start with a private, discreet consultation at our office. Our professionals would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have at Scottsdale Center for Women’s Health. Contact us today to schedule your consultation!