Here are a few signs that you may be gluten intolerant or sensitive
- Brain fog, fatigue or that feeling that you are overly tired after you’ve had a meal
- Digestive issues such as gas, bloating, chronic diarrhea and constipation
- Here’s a weird one, something called “chicken skin”. You know those weird bumps on the back of your arms? It basically can be caused by fat malabsorption which could be from a fatty acid or Vitamin A deficiency caused by gluten damaging the gut
- A diagnosis of an autoimmune disease (i.e. Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, Colitis, Hashimoto’s Disease)
- Migraine Headaches
- A diagnosis of “chronic fatigue” or “fibromyalgia”. These diagnoses could indicate that a physician cannot pin point the cause of your pain or fatigue
- Mood issues such as anxiety, ADD, depression, mood swings. (Did you know? Schizophrenia used to be called “bread madness” a half a century ago)
- Inflammation, swelling, pain in your joints, fingers, knees and hips.
- Hormone imbalances such as PCOS, PMS and unexplained infertility
- A feeling of being off balance, dizzy and unexplained neurological symptoms
Schedule your Consultation with Julie Henderson our Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach to learn more about Gluten Intolerance or sensitivity.
*Most Insurances accepted.